Here are 5 benefits of Electric Knapsack Sprayer.
1. Lower cost – Electric sprayers are generally simpler, have fewer parts and cost significantly less than gas-powered sprayers. Usually the pump and motor are a single unit, which costs less (than gas-powered) and does not require any additional assembly, which saves assembly labor and cost.
2. Less space – Electric sprayers generally take up less space in the vehicle. The electric pump & motor is usually quite a bit smaller than a gas motor & pump assembly. The smaller footprint has a number of advantages: The ability to use a smaller vehicle. Smaller vehicles generally cost less to purchase and operate. - More space for other equipment & products. For pest control professionals practicing IPM, this can be a particularly valuable benefit.
3. Less maintenance – Electric power sprayers have fewer moving parts and often have simpler plumbing. This means less to go wrong, fewer parts to maintain in inventory and easier maintenance.
4. Greener image – Because they don’t use gasoline, the operator can claim to be a greener company that doesn’t use gas-burning engines.
5. Quieter – Electric engines make almost no noise as opposed to gas-powered sprayers which can be quite noisy. This can allow the operator to operate earlier and later in the day without disturbing clients and neighbors.
If you are interested in electric sprayers, you can come to our Taizhou Luqiao District Huyue Sprayer Factory to have a look. Welcome to visit our official website https://www.huyuesprayer.com/ for more relevant information.